Joseph Meehan

Scott wrote:
Thanks for your replies! I have another questions - can the fact that
moisture is appearing between the panes (where the gas used to be), be
demonstrative that the insulation is actually gone? The temperature is
starting to drop here, so I would like to know if I will be spending money
to heat the yard!

It looses some insulation value, but it is still much better than a
single pane window and better than most storm windows.

"Scott" wrote in message
In between the panes of glass on almost all of the windows in my home, I
have noticed an increase of condensation (small droplets of water and
'fogging').

Is there any way to resolve this problem without replacing all of the
windows? How can I identify the cause?

Thanks for any help -

--
Joseph E. Meehan