Joe Fabeitz

Ah, the eternal question.

I installed a 24,000 gal. in-ground pool in my previous home (Atlanta area)
and we enjoyed it immensely. It was a nice centerpiece to the backyard
landscaping and an excuse to have weekend parties. I spent about 1 hour /
week for maintenance and about $150 each season for chemicals. When we got
ready to buy another house, we went looking for one with either a pool or
enough room to add one. In my personal experience, most folks who say they
would never have a pool because of maintenance, cost, liability, etc have
NEVER had one and don't really know what their talking about.

So there!!!

"Entropy" wrote in message
I'm at a point of deciding whether to replaster my pool or demolish it.

My
question for the group is: If you were a homebuyer right now, would a

pool
in good condition be a plus or minus in your decision to buy?

(sorry if this is the wrong group for this question, but I've seen similar
questions answered here)