Pete C

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:51:45 +0100, "Bob"
wrote:

I have one run where the kitchen worktop meets a tiled window cill, both at
exactly the same height.
I'm wondering what the best way of tackling this might be - using a spoon or
finger would leave a channel, where I suppose a ridge would be better?

Hi,

Is the worktop secured to the wall below the cill in some way? How
about loosening it off a fraction, doing a flat seal, then tightening
it up. This should make the seal slighly convex and allow some
movement without the silicone coming under tension.

cheers,
Pete.