John Laird

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:39:33 +0100, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 22:54:01 +0100, John Laird
wrote:

(*) Not even on the same playing field as the delightful Melissa Porter.
With her as a relocation agent, I'd soon be bankrupt, moving every 3 months
or so...

Totally agree! When she does the Get a New Life programmes and the
bald geezer gets to go instead of her, I turn off the TV, slink away,
and cry.

YMYA. Spoilsport producers. The answer is: work from home and leave the
telly on after the breakfast show. To Buy or Not to Buy is on daily at the
moment...

--
You dialed an imaginary number. Turn the phone 90 degrees and retry.

Mail john rather than nospam...