Mike Mitchell

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 04:44:24 +0100, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

In message , Mike Mitchell
writes
hat episode last night really got on my nerves, as everything that
Sarah suggested was rejected out of hand, with a sneer even, by the two
women. I don't know why SB bothers, as hardly anyone on any episode
I've seen has heeded her advice at all.

This happens so often that it cannot be coincidence. I am sure that the
producers are actually looking for people like this - does it make good
TV? I, for one, cant watch it.

Oh, I can always watch it. There are always a few pointers to take
away. The one the other night, for example. They seemed to be taking a
heck of a long time ripping the old stuff out. Also, I didn't know
about the skip and legal ramifications of parking it on the street.
Probably, I would have found out about it, but it's another little
snippet of information to store away for free. Finally, in the summer
episodes, when the Beeney is blossoming out all over, so to speak,
with little restraint, it's far more fun than watching cricket.

MM