James Sweet

I have not had any of the really smnall ones like you referred to, but
have some considerable use of the larger wattages. Name brands, like
GE and Sylvania have held up well. Lights of America have been pretty
poor, others somewhere in between. I have taken to saving the
guarantees and using them whenever I had a failure. It is barely
worth the trouble, but we need to hold manufacturers to the fire and
so I go through the process.

To their credit, I had Feit send me some replacement lamps for free when I
explained a rash of early failures. LOA wanted me to mail them the old lamps
along with the reciept from when I bought them, even if I'd found the
reciept it'd cost more to mail the lamps than to buy new ones.