Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:42:31 -0700, wrote:

On 7 Oct 2004 12:30:50 -0700,
(Nate Perkins)
wrote:

Recently, the Bush campaign and his supporters are repeating all over
the stump that the US will be less safe under Kerry. That only Bush
will be resolute in protecting them against the terrorists. That if
Kerry is elected, that the terrorists will hit us again. Personally,
I think that's pretty ironic -- considering that the ONLY major
domestic terrorist attack actually occurred while BUSH was supposed to
be protecting us.

well, not quite the only domestic terrorist attack. don't forget the
federal building in oklahoma city.

oh yeah, that was done by christian extremists, so it wasn't a
terrorist attack. it's only terrorism if it's done by the other
guys....

Timothy McVeigh was *not* a christian nor did he ever profess to be one.
His last words, "Captain of my Soul" are ample proof. His professed
motivation was the government attack on Waco -- but not because they were a
"christian" cult, but because of the extreme action of the government in
its attack on weapons-holding groups.