Edwin Pawlowski

"Jeff Harper" wrote in message

Yes, we all should care about this a great deal. Informed voters being
essential to democracy.

Jeff Harper

I plan on being very informed. I'm going to listen to those people that
have accurate knowledge of the issues and will give me the unbiased data I
need to make a good decision. So far, I'm checking out opinions from Rosie
O'Donnell, Barbara Striesand, and Ben Affleck. I've been watching the
people standing on street corners holding signs with the names of their
candidates. They would not be out there if it was not a good thing. Lawn
signs are another good indicator that weighs in my choice of candidate to
vote for.