Capitol

TonyK wrote:
Have a look at MFIs prices today, just orderd enough units to do an "L"
2.6x2.6m inc. sink,taps, hob, cooker, extractor and dishwasher (all
stainless).

I wish you luck. At the moment I have been waiting 2months for delivery
of certain MFI shortage bedroom items. The shortages have now been
delayed for a third time, each time by at least 2 weeks. They have
managed to deliver two panels of an order on the same day for which the
remaining two panels were cancelled and failed to deliver another panel
order which I had waited in for all day and was subsequently
rescheduled. They appear to be in as much of a mess as Screwfix, whose
telephone order line appears to have been out of action all this week. I
do wonder if MFI have financial problems as the finance director
departed at great speed recently and the reason given for non delivery
is being unable to get supplies in on schedule. Their customer service
however I will give full marks to, useless at management caused problem
solving, but very reliable at returning phone calls to apologise for the
foul ups.

Does anyone know if MFI make for Homebase/Wickes/Focus/B & Q, as I find
that almost all the doors,drawer fronts of kitchen units are the same
size, which seems strange?

Regards
Capitol