Paul C. Dickie

In article , MBQ
writes
From the Telegraph:

"But in Stoke-on-Trent a new B&Q warehouse has been unable to meet
demand for products sold on its screwfix
.com website because of a shortage of 100 employees.

Even were that accurate, one must wonder what sort of moron would close
down the old site -- which was fully staffed and which worked -- in
favour of a new site which was not fully staffed and which patently does
*not* work even approximately.

"Recruitment has been harder than we thought and we have had to
recruit more people than we expected," said a spokesman for B&Q parent
Kingfisher. "But as the new staff join and are trained up we intend to
restore the full service to our customers."

That is, if there *are* any customers by then.

The web site has grown rapidly since launched several years ago and
last year processed about £70m of orders."

The way those idiots are going, they'd be lucky to get £70 of orders
next year.

--
Paul