Hatunen

On 7 Oct 2004 11:22:05 -0700,
(Eastward Bound) wrote:

(Raymond Yeung) wrote in message . com...
My wife and I are looking for a house/condo/apartment in the
South Bay Area of California. We've some earthquake related
questions:

I couldn't help myself but to cringe and smirk when I read this. I'm
not trying to be rude or anything but I grew up in the South Bay Area
and I have long since moved on. You are probably considering
something in or around Torrance. You will be faced with problems such
as (1) 2 hour commutes - 1 way.

Oh, oh. Ambiguity alert!

I took South Bay Area to mean south Bay Area, i.e., near San
Francisco, not South Bay area, i.e., near Los Angeles.