PoP

Default safe removal of bathroom radiator?

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 01:07:13 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Chare"
wrote:

When you turn off the lock shield valve count the number of turns it takes to
close the valve, when you replace the radiator turn the lock shield valve back
on with the same number of turns, that way you wont upset the balance of the
system.

If the number of turns of that lock shield valve is greater than about
1.5 then the possibility exists that the radiator was not balanced
properly. At roughly 1.5 turns the water flow is starting to be
significant and unrestricted.

Just my general rule of thumb - others might disagree.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.