Jerry G.

This would be from the manufacture only, if they would give out this
type of information, without you being a manufacture contractor for
them.

Generally, and very basically speaking, I know that a few of the pins
are for the power. There are a number of them for the data I/O, and a
few for the bias drive and or bias reference drive for the laser.

If you were to purchase or get a copy of the service manual for the
player it came out of, you may be able to decipher the pins
configuration, but they may not give any more details than what is
required to troubleshoot and do the alignment of the player.

--

Jerry G.
======

"Carlos Soria" wrote in message
om...
Hello.

I would like to apply a CD pick up head for another use. So I have
made the 'autopsy' of an old CD unit and now I have on my table the
pick-up laser head with its laser, lens, etc.

This head have ten pins on one side. The problem is that I do not know
their functions. It is possible to get one of this pick-ups with its
technical specifications?

Thank you.