IMM

Neil Jones wrote:

"John Aston" wrote in message
.. .

My own test was very empirical - I switched off all water supplied to

the

house and turned on the garden hose. The jet of water did not "feel"

very

substantial, particularly if is to be shared among appliances.

My outdoor tap delivers water at less than half the rate that I can get
at another tap internally. I have no idea why this is since I didn;t fit
the tap and I really don't need lots of water delivered quickly in the
garden.

However, you might find that your outdoor tap is similarly slow compared
to your internal, and you might be in better shape than you think.

Non return valves? They slow it down a lot.

It is compulsory to have one on an outside tap.