StealthUK

I was surprised they even got it finished because twice they showed
them peeling off wallpaper an inch at a time with their fingers!

Sarah Beeny is not always right with her suggestions. She used to
advise selling up as fast as possible and moving onto the next
property in the first series. At that time property prices were
shooting up and you could quite easily end up selling and by the time
you found another suitable property the price could have risen
substantially negating any profit you'd have made.

Also in the first series she advised a young couple, doing up a £40k
odd home in Norfolk, to buy a restored £800 fireplace out of a very
small budget (I think even the kitchen was only around £600). Not one
person viewing the home or any estate agent made any comment about it
afterwards. It was a total waste of money.