Old Nick

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 03:27:51 -0800, vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Well there's a heck of a way to get an OT in by the back door, whether
I agree with your ideas or not.....

Ever try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear by with your jointer
and planer? We've all done it I'm sure... screwed with some junk wood
trying to save a buck or just too lazy to go find some decent stuff.

Nobody can bull**** me on this one, I tried to get into the guard too
and there were thousands ahead of me and this was in the 60's well
before the chicken****'s old man pulled the strings for him in Texas.

Gotta admit, every time my back aches I resent this sissy even more.

I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.