Scott Cramer

Default Morphing wood

This always makes me want to see if I can get Rove to morph that piece
of **** wood into something decent like he turned that draft dodging
coward in the whitehouse into a warrior. That little dimwitted
cheerleader that now stinks ups the Oval Office on a daily basis.

Nobody can bull**** me on this one, I tried to get into the guard too
and there were thousands ahead of me and this was in the 60's well
before the chicken****'s old man pulled the strings for him in Texas.

Gotta admit, every time my back aches I resent this sissy even more.

Reading between the lines of your post, I think I detect a hint of
disdain for our commander-in-chief. Why you would want to denigrate such a
fine, articulate, forward-thinking strategist and statesman is beyond me.
G. Walker Bush is easily the finest president this country has seen since,
oh, let's say, Millard Fillmore. Shame on you, and on every other
unpatriotic liberal tree hugger who isn't planning to re-elect this shining
pinnacle of greatness.

Scott, who may have pulled a muscle in his tongue while writing this.