IMM

"Aidan" wrote in message
om...
raden, AH & others wrote in several messages;

"You're very welcome. It comes from years of experience in reading
newsgroups."

That seems to have gone way over your head.

"The signal to noise ratio on UK.D-I-Y is actually pretty good in
comparison to some others."

IMM and others are ruining this one?

How dare you! I add value on this thread. You must read all my posts 3
times.

"There isn't a game to play or to win. Simply debates around various
topics."

In this case, the topic was supposed
to be push-fit plumbing. If you
want to slag each other off, why don't
you start a dedicated thread
for that purpose and post a link to it as required?

They should do.

"Did you have anything to contribute on the subject of DIY at all?"

I may have had. One of the significant
(IMHO) features of the push-fit
systems hasn't yet been mentioned,
while a quick check on the JG
website has raised another question
which I intend to research further
on the other manufacturers' web-sites.
Whether my views would be of
any interest, would be another question.
My opinions are based around
trade & professional HVAC/Engineering
qualifications, 20+ years design
experience and 3+ years installation &
maintenance experience.

Then you should know better.

However, no-one is going to sift
through all the garbage to read the
few posts that are about push-fit plumbing
so there's no point in posting my views
in a thread which, despite it's title, is mainly
about your vendetta.

What are your reservations? I will put you right.

"We're not all here just for your benefit"

No, we're not. I'd thought we were here
to discuss push-fit stuff for
the benefit of anyone who cared to read it.

"learn to live with it or take your leave"

Yes. I wonder who else you've deterred. We may never care.
Finish.

Remember, Maxie has problems.