Mike Halmarack

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:57:18 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
.. .

At 3 am this morning my wife asked me why the living expenses are not
shown for these couples who drop everything else to do up the selected
properties whilst appearing on TV.
Is the program mainly intended as entertainment, information or
heavily slanted advertising on behalf of needy housing market
professionals?
I suppose it could be seen as some or all of those.

The amount of people who make little or lose is astounding. Doing up
property to sell is a dodgy game and you have to know what you are doing and
the market the house is in. Beany knows her stuff and if her guidelines are
followed you will make money, or not lose. The most important point is know
the market the house or flat is in and what will add value in that market.

Yes, sloth seems to beat plastering skill every time.

--
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to mail me.