Mike Halmarack

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 01:09:46 +0100, "JoeJoe" wrote:

Watched the program tonight, and was wondering...

They claimed to have spent £1200 on their kitchen, which was of decent size,
including appliances (which looked pretty expensive ones), and installation.

I buy 3-4 per year, and have a joiner friend that fits them for me for £400
each. I tend to buy mine from MFI/B&Q/etc middle-range, and with very good
quality fitting they usually look pretty good. For similar kitchen to the
ones I buy the sheds/MFI charge at least £1000 for fitting.

Even if I exclude the extra units that they had in their beautifully
appointed (NOT) utility room, where can one find all this lot for that
price?

At 3 am this morning my wife asked me why the living expenses are not
shown for these couples who drop everything else to do up the selected
properties whilst appearing on TV.
Is the program mainly intended as entertainment, information or
heavily slanted advertising on behalf of needy housing market
professionals?
I suppose it could be seen as some or all of those.
--
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to mail me.