Prometheus

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:48:42 -0500, Jim Swank
wrote:

I'm in need of a decent sander in this size. Is there any consensus
which make and model is the best deal?

Remove "nospam" from the email if you want to reply direct.

I don't know about consensus, but I have the Delta 4" belt/6" disc
combo, and it is a basically ok tool. The price was right when I got
it, and the belt sander works really well. I'm not too impressed by
the disc sander, but you can't have everything for $80! Might be
worth looking into. If I had it to do all over again, I'd probably
get the same one, since it suits my purposes, though your results may
vary.