Fred the Red Shirt

Mark & Juanita wrote in message news:1096735856.mjMxl4mUxkVGULRV1RL45Q@teranews. ..
On 1 Oct 2004 23:07:42 -0700, (Florida
Patriot) wrote:

Two photos. The FOX news photo makes Bush 3 inches taller.

AFP Photo on Yahoo:
http://tinyurl.com/6mkeu

Fudged Fox Photo:
http://tinyurl.com/6tu5m

Not that you will answer this, since you are just a spamming troll, but
why is it that the first photo is the "real" one and the second "fudged"?
Couldn't it be the other way around?

Well, which candidate is taller in real life?

Or, gasp considering that there is not conspiracy here, just a couple
of different camera angles?

Here is what looks really peculiar to me. The vertical bar seen
on the blue background in both photos indicates that one was taken
from a position to the left or right of the other. But I cannot tell
if it is the same bar, or two different bars so I cannot tell the
direction of rotation. Kerry appears rotated between the two photos
but Bush does not, possibly both men moved between the photos, at
least one did. However, Bush does appear to be beside Kerry in
the FOX photo but in front of Kerry in the AP photo.

That should move Bush toward the foreground of the AP photo, making
him appear taller. But in fact, that is the photo in which he appears
shorter.

Unless the stage wasn't level...

--

FF