Eric Ryder

I tried one for a re-lam in place job, using Wilsonart solvent contact
cement and Wilsonart laminate.
I was underwhelmed It still spun dried cement around the bearing - which
has an easy-to-lose circlip and shield. The square plastic bearing collar
then rapped on the lam. I'll probably stick with the solid carbides for
most of my HPL.

"RickS" rick --dot-- s --at-- comcast.net wrote in message
I need a laminate trim bit for my router (PC-890), and on a retailer's
website I saw Whiteside "Euro-Square" laminate trim bits.

Can anyone compare the performance of these to the standard round bearing
guided straight bits?

/rick.