Lobby Dosser

(Malcolm Webb) wrote in
.uk:

Another silly question but, as an old boss once said to me -- "You
didn't ask. And if you don't ask you don't want to know. And if you
don't want to know I'm not going to waste my time telling you".

I have a router which does not have a lock-on for the power switch i.e
let the switch go -- the router stops. How could this router be fixed
into a commercial router table?

Malcolm Webb

As others have stated, you need an external switch box so that you can turn
the router on and off easily. For keeping the trigger depressed, use one of
those velcro strips sold for bundling cord. Less messy than peeling off
duct tape when you use it out of the table. It's very tempting to use a
cable tie, but then you have to remember where you left the side cutters.

Be sure your external switch is OFF before you plug in the router!