I gave the $39.95 or whatever it was half blind jig to another
woodworker that then donated it to a school. I now have Keller
through jig and find it's easy to use, effective, and can be used for
whatever width wanted. Sold with both bits and within 5 minutes I was
making sawdust. Around $135.00.

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:07:13 GMT, "TEW" wrote:

Just beginning with woodworking and would like to dive into dovetailing, but
don't want to do them by hand, time is short and I'm not aiming to be a
master craftsman. I'd just like to be able to make some drawers and boxes
for practical storage purposes.

I've got the Porter-Cable plunge router kit and would like recommendations
on perhaps the best and easiest to use. Why's and why nots would be
appreciated.