Speedy Jim

Scott wrote:

I bought an 8' Marley Electric Baseboard Heater to replace the old one in our
family room. The new heater has a single black wire plus a copper ground
wire. However, the old one was wired with a black and white wire, plus a
ground. They're both the same type of heater. Which wire coming out of
the wall should I use....the white or the black?

Thanks!
Scott

I'll bet there is another conductor (Blk) at the
opposite end. If fed from one end, this conductor
has to be looped back to the opposite end.

Marley probably has a thermostat kit to be added to one end.

You may however be in over your head on this one.
Don't take a chance.

Jim