U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On 06 Oct 2004 14:54:53 GMT, Brian Elfert wrote:
"Swingman" writes:

You can build a much bigger POS with a front loading garage on a smaller lot
... also it's often difficult to get a SUV into a rear garage on the 50' X
100' lots that are so prevalent these days and still get 3000sf of house,
which is about as small as the market will bear in some areas.

I have a new house specifically built with a garage in back. An SUV would
fit okay, but my F-350 pickup is nearly impossible to get into the garage.

(I only have an F-350 pickup to pull an RV, or I would have a much smaller
vehicle. I don't have big truck to show off like a lot of guys.)

One of our Theatre Friends Dad is a HUGE NASCAR fan. Every weekend his
RV is at a different race. He never misses one.

He chose an RV, then modified his garage to suit.

When they went to Indiana to pick up the new RV, his wife said, "This
will NEVER fit in our garage . . .

He said, "SURE it'll fit . . I built the garage from the
specifications.

One guess who was right, and who spent the next few weekends
RE-modifying his garage.