SQLit

"TomS" wrote in message
The Fuse on the Controller board test fine.

The Circuit Breaker when on the ON position, does provides power to the
switch on the Furnace. My guestion is, can the Circuit Breaker provide
enough power to turn on the switch but not enough to start the Furnace?
Meaning bad Circuit Breaker?

The connections from the Thermostat to the Furnace looks fine. However I
have no way to confirming that the W wire isn't defective.
However I do have an additional wire that connects to the C connector on

the
Furnace end, which isn't used at the Thermostat end because my system
doesn't support the configuration. Would it be okay to temporary swap the

wire with the spare wire (or with the Blower wire) and test for

continuity?
The look identical thus I assume they are the same guage.

Generally if a breaker closes and provides power at all the breaker is ok.

---