Swingman

"David E. Penner" wrote in message

My brother just moved into a place he bought from two people in their 70s.
It's a large house (4500sqft, built in 1980s). Now I would think that two
people in their 70s, and not in the greatest health, according to my
brother, would be downsizing. WRONG--they have just completed building a
15,000sqft (that's right--15,000) house. My wife and I live in a 1100sqft
house. When she had a hard time visualizing 15,000 sqft, I told her that
would be like combining every house on her block.

Wretched excess ... a local State Judge (with a license plate proclaiming
same) and her husband, doubling dipping from government "service" with the
tax payers footing the lifestyle, are doing something similar close by.
Despite jogging by me on most morning walks, she also routinely parks in
handicapped zones at the local Randall's, and No Parking zones at the post
office ... really down-to-earth, considerate, caring folks ... and lawyers
to the core.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04