Jim Johnson

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message ...
"Middleman" anonymous wrote in message ...

Can anyone tell me what the average cost of labor would be for a roofing

job
that would include eleven square of dimensional shingles?

(a friend of mine offered to do this for me, and I woould like to pay him
the going rate)

Probly doesnt really matter, a true friend will usually refuse payment
anyways, unless he is in dire straights--so unless he is currently having
hard times with cash, suggest buy him a gift.....but at any rate, do be sure
to be there when the day comes where he can use your help in some way.

Just remember to not ask any questions when he calls you at 2:00 in
the morning and is wanting you to bring a shovel and a plastic tarp
and meet him in his garage. Friends help friends in times of need.

J.