Doug Miller

In article , Edward Grant wrote:
Does anyone have nay experience with Home Depot installing counter tops?
I know they contract the work out but do they stand behind the people
they contract with?

Do a Google Groups search on this newsgroup, and on misc.consumers.house .
There have been more than a few threads in the last year or two complaining
about shoddy workmanship by HD contractors, and the difficulties that
homeowners have experienced getting HD to make it right.

I don't think that any of the complaints posted have been about countertops,
but I don't see any reason to suppose that HD would be any better at
installing countertops than flooring (which was the subject of at least one
thread).