Thomas Kendrick

And these projects would be?.....

18 ga. - brad nailer
16 ga. - finish nailer, typically straight magazine
15 ga. - finish nailer, typically angled magazine
Narrow crown - stapler

You might want to Google this newsgroup for 'finish nailer' and see
prior discussions. It would be easier to answer if you could give
examples of your projects.

You would typically choose a 16 ga. finish nailer as a good balance
between nail size and price (both the nailer and the nails).

I favor the Porter-Cable nailers, though you did not specify what a
moderate price would be. The prices range from $14 for an 18 ga. unit
at Harbor Freight to $389 for a Maxx 16 ga. unit.

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 02:36:34 GMT, Josh wrote:

I am in the market for an air nailer to work on a few projects. What is
the difference between a finish nailer and a brad nailer? Why would I
choose either? Sorry if this is an easy question, but I just want some
input before I go buy one.

What are some good moderly priced nailers?

Thanks for any help you can provide
Josh