Cobalt

True, but this is a one of a kind Iron....and is really solid and well made.
To boot it was a birthday present from my late father and everytime I use it
it
sort of reminds me of my beginnings. The tip I have now will probably last a
few more years, but id prefer to stock up on tips now just in case. I wonder
if I were to send my tip to a heating mfr, would they be able to repro it?
As you can see I am determined to get tips !