Rick Dipper

Default Cast iron bath(s)

wlb is too small, you need to *REALLY* enjoy yourself, with a sledge hammer .........

On 1 Feb 2004 14:03:07 GMT, (Huge) wrote:
I'm just removing the one in our main bathroom (well, OK, I'm getting
my breath back & cooling down after carrying 1/3 of it downstairs).

I thought cast iron was fragile? A 2lb club hammer is having no effect
and I'm having to cut through the edges with an angle grinder.

BTW, how do you tell the difference between stone cutting & metal
cutting discs once the labels have come off?