ski

Without a doubt it would increase the flow of water through the shower. I
find that for a mixer shower you need a minimum flow rate of 12.5l
"Nicolas P" wrote in message
om...
We recently had a new bathroom fitted and now have a thermostatic
valve for the shower.
Although the shower pressure and temperature are constant (and not to
bad), we have noticed that the pressure is now lower.
The flat is fitted with a combi boiler (Ariston microGenus 23 MFFI),
and the hot water pressure at the taps has never been very high,
despite a mains water pressure which seems OK (cold water tap pressure
is quite hihg).

After checking Ariston's website, it says that our boiler has a
'D.H.W' of 9.7 l/mn. Would anyone know if by having a boiler with a
higher D.H.W (around 14 l/mn) could improve the hot water pressure and
increase the shower pressure?

Many thanks,

Nicolas