Ric

"Mike Barnard" wrote in message
Hi.

Putting a new bathroom in. Nice corner bath, Mira Exel shower. Gonna
feel very medetterenian!

Nice shower the Exel, but I have to turn the temprature right up to
the stop to get the really hot water. The problem seems to be that
the cold water is giving far more flow / pressure than the hot.
(Supply is a WB greenstar combi putting out 14l/min DHW. )

I've tried just closing the isolator for the shower a bit, but it
makes such a noise as the water goes through that it's not an option.
Is there a device that is designed to QUIETLY reduce water pressure in
a pipe?

There is such a thing available as we have one on our shower. Unfortunately
I inherited the shower, and therefore the device, from the previous owner of
the house so I don't know anything about it. I think the installation
instructions may be in the pile of documents she left me so I will look
tonight if I remember and find out the make/model/correct name is.