Jimmy Gibson

Default How long for BCO to make decision?

Hi,

I had a visit and site inspection from my BCO to look at my oil fired
boiler and tank installation last Thursday .

The BCO hadn't a clue what he was looking for and was surprised that I
had an oil tank, despite me stating the make and model of the tank and
boiler on the bnuilding notice - VERY worrying!!

As he hadn't a clue what he was looking at and what to check he asked me
for technical info on the boiler, tank, fire valve and tiger loop. I
dropped photocopies of this off at the Civic Centre on Friday lunch time.

I still haven't heard anything from him yet. How long should I be
expected to wait for him to make a decision yay or nay, or should I
start hassling him? I want this to go smoothly so I don't want to get
on the wrong side of him and end up having to jump through endless hoops
before he passes it (I did a lot of tongue biting on Thursday when I
saw his performance).

Thanks

Jimmy