PaPaPeng

Default Wood Floors: Another question.

I also need to redo my kitchen floor. At present it has stick on
vinyl tiles that I really hate. Some of the corners have been
chipped so that the damaged areas spread as more traffic goes over it.
Furthermore dirt seems to stick to the tiles.

The compressed type wood flooring looks pretty good. I understanding
that they are "floaters" that is they are slotted-locked in place and
no glueing or toeing with brads is necessary. If this is the case can
I just lay them over the existing vinyl tiles? Peeling of the tiles
to expose the subfloor may mean that I will have to sand the subfloor
to remove the old glue patches.