Lobby Dosser

Prometheus wrote in
:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:20:31 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

snip

What's provocation to a dog may not be provocation to us. The Collie,
BTW, is up there with the other larger breeds on the CDC list I posted.

True, but not with nearly as many incidents, for what it's worth.
They are a nervous breed, at any rate- but trying to turn one mean
seems like it would be a trial. You're a lot more likely to break
their spirit first. If I yell at my dog (only once or twice in the
seven years I've had him) he won't eat for days. Hardly a candidate
for guard-dog at a crack house!

You never know. I suppose it would depend on the fringe benefits.