Doug Miller

In article , Tom Watson wrote:

They are not built, so much as excreted - as though a great angry
animal has walked across the countryside, eating up land, labor and
materials - and ****ting out houses - one turd looking more or less
the same as all the others.

How true, how true.

Ever notice that the garage is the largest and most prominent feature on most
of these homes? SWMBO and I call them "a garage with an attached house".

--
Regards,