Billy Smith

I bought the Keller jig and it worked great first time. It has its
limitations,
mainly no variable spacing. It requires the construction of a base block
but overall it is simple and makes good tight dovetails. It is made of
some kind of plastic or composite but is very strong.

--Billy

"Edmiester" wrote in message
This is my first post so if the subject has already been discussed,

forgive
me.

What is the best dovetail jig on the market today? I have a Sears model,
but its more frustrating to set up and use then getting an answer from my
wife.

I work for a drawer company, and we use a DODDS CNC SE25, but I don't have
20-30,000 dollars laying around.

Any help would be appreciated.