Rex

Default Karastan, Shaw, Dupont....wool, nylon, poly ... HELP !!!

Me and the wife are shopping for carpet, and have gotten totally
confused.
So many brands and types our heads are spinning!
We are looking for a quality carpet (not berber) for our living area.
Can someone just give us a solid opinion on brands and fiber types?
Karastan seems to be the "best" (or did they just have the best
salesman?).
We have two kids and a cat. We want something comfortable, that wears
well, and is stain resistant (don't we all). Probably cut pile.
Any good opinions, or at least things that are important or what to
stay away from??

Thanks in advance for your advice...