Noon-Air

wrote in message

Hey, here's an idea! How about starting a new group called
alt.hvac.leaveusalone - or better yet alt.hvac.we_are_no_help.

how about

alt.go.****.yourself ???

Because you are an alt.hvac regular, I take it you've discussed this
amongst yourselves and this is your final decision.

Good choice. When can the rest of the world look forward to seeing
your new group go live?

Just as soon as jerkoffs like you figure out that its safer and cheaper in
the long run to call a pro to repair your cheesy assed 30 year old POS
furnace

You mama is whining for you from under the front porch.

*PLONK*

--
Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C

The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous now
as it was in Sampsons time.