Graham Tavener

Just bought a Horstmann digital stat (screwfix ref 17585) and C17 programmer
(27967) from Screwfix for my new combi. They are doing a special on the
stat at the moment. Works well and was easy to connect. Stat has 5/2 day
with 8 temp settings, this works very well and I just leave the programmer
set to 24hrs at the moment and let the stat decide when to heat. Might just
use the programmer to disable the heating when the house is unoccupied. Bit
of overkill having a programmer and programmable stat, but saves opening the
boiler cover to turn the heating off when we are out of the house I suppose.

Graham

"EricP" wrote in message
Anyone suggest a decent thermostat or thermostat and programmer?
Pointless to buy an all singing one with most of the functions wasted.