Charles Spitzer

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:33:36 +0000, Rick Cook wrote:

My friend, you underestimate the coyote! First, you're unlikely to see
them.

Like the one that shadowed my wife and me for four holes on the golf
course! He made no attempt at not being seen and hung around at 25 to 50
yards. I don't see them regularly, but it's not uncommon to see them
either - many times as road kill.

there are bozos in my neighborhood that carry dry dog food to feed them
whilst out on their daily walks. that's why they're learning to follow
people. it is very spooky when they do so.

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between