Doug Miller

In article , Woodchuck Bill wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
.com:

I never said that charters didn't have any bearing, just that in this
case at least, the only discernible effects the charter would have are
negative.

They would not be perceived as negative by those in favor of the
inclusions. Again. my point was just to demonstrate to JOAT that charters
can have some bearing..I agree not much, but *some*.

If by "some" you mean "only infinitesimally greater than zero" I guess I'd
have to agree.

In the only aspect that is likely to make much difference to JOAT, that would
have to be *none*, not "some". As I pointed out, closing off one mail-to-news
gateway of the hundreds that exist not only won't stop the troll(s), it won't
even slow them down very much.

--
Regards,