Doug Miller

In article , Woodchuck Bill wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote in
. com:

And the proposed charter, if enforced, would shut off *all* commercial
posts, no matter how limited in frequency, including posts which many
of us find to be of benefit.

Why does that bother you if you have no plans to use the group?

The point being that creation of the new group has numerous negative aspects
(which have been cited ad nauseum in earlier posts, by myself and many others)
and I'm arguing that the charter does not, in fact, provide any discernible
positive aspects which would counterbalance the negatives. Thus the creation
of the new group has an overall negative effect.

--
Regards,