Tom

Thanks for the responses, regarding signs: I enjoy the thought of making up
my own using "Printshop" as installed on my computer,(BTW, Epson printer
with latest superb long lasting inks) however I require a few appropriate
symbols to import, I can make up the words myself, it's the symbols I need.
Pump time delay: I've seen most of the commercial time delays at approx
£25 --£35 inc RS, I'm unwilling to pay that kind of dosh, I just need a
circuit to build a delay timer based on a Triac or Thyristor, it can't be
very sophisticated as cheap bathroom fans have them, all I need to do is
upgrade the power for the CH pump and decrease the time by a factor of
approx 20.
After all it is a DIY forum :-)
Cheers
Tom