Swingman

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Swingman writes:

LOL ... Different strokes, I guess. I am amazed that not everyone is

voting
for Kinky Freidman for President.

The old Kinkster! Best mystery writer who sings cowboy songs. Best cowboy
singer who writes mysteries. How are he and the Texas Jewboys doing?

Still recording for Sphincter Records last I heard ... I think The Texas
Jewboys may have broken up, but he's still playing with Little Jewford.

Latest song, IIRC, was "Under the Double Ego".

Besides running for Governor of Texas ... must think it's an easy path
upwards, huh? .. he's one-upping Paul Newman with a Kinky Friedman's Private
Stock Salsa, and even has a coffee blend out that'll whip the snot out of
Starbucks.

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

I am still looking for my stash of "Kinky Friedman For President" bumper
stickers, but I think they got lost in the flood. My neighbor, Pearlie, has
one on the back of her pickup, but she won't part with it despite the fact
that I keep telling her it ain't cool in yuppieville ... I've even offered
to switch bumpers with her until after the election.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04