Jonathan Pearson

stuart noble wrote:
Yeah, I know. Sorry to drag this up again but, assuming one opts to
replace the lower half of a glazed door with a plastic panel, what is
the product you're looking for? I assume it has some sort of foam
interior and is the same thickness as the glazed unit? My local
plastics supplier suggests 2 sheets of 6mm foam board and wood to
fill the voids, but I'm really looking for an off-the-shelf solution
that I can cut to size.
Any thoughts anyone? TIA

Why don't you get a new DG unit made up with a hole in, we replaced a full
length window (approx 1.7m x 0.5m )from a DG unit, the local glaser came out
measured up, gave him the cat flap to take with him, one week later came
back with new toughned sealed unit and fitted new unit with cat flap in,
total cost incl VAT was around £90 (something like £60 to fabricate and £30
fitting).

Jon